The Importance of an Irrigation Inspection.
A properly working irrigation system will not only help provide your home with a healthy lawn and landscaping, but it will stop wasting water and save you money.
Our Spring irrigation inspection will ensure that your system is fully functioning and optimized. Here at A Clean Cut Lawn Care, we are committed to water conservation. You have our commitment to using the most efficient products available on the market today. This assures that consistent and precise amount of water is properly delivered to each zone.
The EPA reports that up to 50 percent of the water used for outdoor irrigation in this country may be going to waste. This wasted water takes its toll not just on the environment, but on the pocketbooks of millions of Americans.
In this day and age, there is no reason you should have to choose between a beautiful lawn and responsible water use. Installing a modern smart irrigation system can help you keep your water consumption to a reasonable level. It is also an excellent lawn maintenance tool that can help improve the health and appearance of your turf.
Our inspection will identify the efficiency of your current system and determine what is required for optimal performance. When needed, we will recommend our recommendations for a new system when this is the best option for you. Whatever the case, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can trust us to be honest and reliable. You can count on us to show up on time to professionally fix your sprinkler problems.
Our services include:
1. We’ll Come To Your Property In April To Open And Inspect Your Irrigation System
2. We’ll Return In October To Inspect And Close Your Irrigation System For The Winter
3. We Make Emergency Calls For Sudden Irrigation Problems
4. We Can Make Additions To Your Current System Such As Adding Heads Or Zones.
5. We Offer Monthly Inspections
6. We Repair Broken Lines
7. We Repair, Replace And Adjust Valves And Controllers
8. We Repair And Replace Backflow
9. We Diagnose Dry And Wet Spots Or Any Other Problem That Crops Up With Your Irrigation System
10. We Add And Replace Rain Sensors
11. We’ll Raise Or Lower Your Sprinkler Heads
12. We’ll Solve Any Electrical Problem Associated With Your Sprinkler System
13. We’ll Locate All The Wires And Valves Associated With Your Sprinkler System.