Tree & Shrub Pruning
You can count on our team of professionals to properly prune your trees and shrubs in our Northwest Arkansas climate. When we prune and care for your trees and shrubs, we only do selective pruning. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to your landscape woody plants. For example, some trees and shrubs need to be pruned before they flower and others need pruning right after flowering.
And don’t worry…when we prune your trees or shrubs on your property, we remove all leaves, branches, and other litter that’s caused by pruning. Tree maintenance is a breeze with A Clean Cut Lawn Care, LLC.
Here are the types of pruning services we provide in Benton and Washington Counties:
Thinning – We cut back new shoots of growth that grow out of the top of your shrubs to create a thicker, denser look.
Renewal pruning – If you have bushes or trees that started out small, but have overgrown to the point that your landscape design looks uneven, we can prune your shrubs back to 6–12” from the ground.
Pruning and shaping hedges – Your hedges form a natural boundary around your property. Yet, they need to be maintained to keep their beauty and shape. We’ll prune and shape your hedges throughout the spring, summer, and fall months.
Transplanting – An alternative to renewal pruning, we’ll safely dig up your shrubs and trees that have overgrown their current spot and move them elsewhere in your landscape.
Your Arkansas hedges, trees and shrubs need to be pruned every year to keep them beautiful and healthy. When you hire the team at A Clean Cut Lawn Care, you can expect:
- We’ll remove old, dead stems and trunks
- We’ll trim your shrubs back to the ground, if needed, to rejuvenate them
- We’ll trim away any defects or outgrowths on your evergreens
- We’ll prune your fast growing hedges two times during the growing season.
- We prune the following: arborvitae, elaeagnus, hemlocks, junipers, privets, hollies, southern wax myrtles, yews, and viburnum
- We’ll reshape your shrubs and hedges to give them a dense, healthy, and uniform look. We’ll remove any branches that deviate from the plant’s shape
- We’ll prune your ornamental trees, shrubs and hedges to allow more space between branches. This added space allows more sunlight to penetrate through and for added air circulation.
After we prune your hedges, shrubs and ornamental trees, you can expect to see the following results:
- Better flower and leaf development
- Hedges look full and dense
- Shrubs and hedges keep their shape.