You know that a fresh layer of mulch in your landscape beds and along pathways gives your home a crisp, clean look. Yet, there’s more to mulch than a pretty face. Organic mulch, such as pine bark chips, hardwoods, and cedar benefit your landscapes in more than one way… See below
A Fresh Layer of Mulch:
- Keeps weeds at bay
- Regulates soil temperature
- Retains moisture
- Protects your plants, trees, and shrubs from lawn mower damage
- Promotes soil health
- Protects your soil from erosion
We Assure You:
- We’ll only place 1” to 3” of mulch per application.
- We’ll install mulch around your trees, underneath shrubbery, and in areas where grass won’t grow.
- Our mulch installation will protect your trees by avoiding volcano mulching because mulch that hugs the tree’s trunk encourages insect infestation, rodent activity, and disease.
- We’ll spread mulch up to 8’ in diameter around your trees.
We Offer a Variety of Organic Mulches:
— Brown, black, red or natural hardwoods
— Brown, red or natural cedar
— Pine bark chips