Why You Need a Professional Mowing Service
Why You Need a Professional Lawn Mowing Service
A Clean Cut Lawn Care
Cave Springs, Elm Springs, Farmington, Fayetteville, Prairie Grove, SW Rogers and Springdale, AR
Mowing season is almost here in Benton and Washington Counties, AR. Are you ready to start mowing your lawn?
You’re probably thinking, “Is it mowing season already? Meh.”
If you’re a typical busy family, adding mowing to the never-ending honey-do list is not something you want to do. That’s why it’s imperative to hire a local lawn mowing company you can trust.
At A Clean Cut Lawn Care, we take mowing off your to-do list.
How We Can Help
- We only have the sharpest blades on our mowers for a clean cut every time.
- We take only a third off of grass blades to encourage a thick, healthy carpet of grass that pushes out weeds.
- We blow off grass, mulch
andfertilizer from your patio, walkways, driveways and other hard surfaces after we’re finished mowing. We also make sure that no grass is left behind in any of your flower beds.
- We string trim after each mow.
- We edge around flower beds, trees and the lawn for clean lines and to keep grass from growing in the wrong places.
- We mow in different directions each time we visit your property to avoid lawn ruts.
- Our crew leaders have a detailed checklist they must complete before our crews leave your property for the day. The crew leader will walk around your property to make sure that the mowing job was done completely, all surfaces are blown off, and see if there is any disease or insect damage present in your yard.
- We use mulching mowers to chop up your clippings so they dissolve quickly. Thus, giving your lawn an extra boost of nitrogen.
- We’re your one-stop shop for all of your lawn and landscape maintenance needs. We understand you’re busy and you don’t want to deal with different weed control, fertilization and irrigation companies. At A Clean Cut Lawn Care, we handle all of your lawn and landscape needs from mowing, to fertilizing, to weed control, to irrigation—we do it all.
If you need a