Why Choose A Clean Cut Lawn Care LLC as Your Lawn Care Company
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Clean Cut Lawn Care, LLC
Especially if You Live in Fayetteville, Farmington, or Springdale, Ark.
Are you a homeowner in Fayetteville, Farmington, or Springdale, Ark.? Are you looking for a lawn care company that does what it says it’ll do…on time and with a good work ethic?
Then consider hiring us at A Clean Cut Lawn Care, LLC. We’ve over 20 years of experience in the lawn care industry, and we’ve been serving Benton and Washington counties for the past two years. We’re professionals who care about your lawn care needs and we take pride in caring for lawns in Fayetteville, Farmington, and Springdale, Ark.
Here are 5 reasons we believe you should hire us at A Clean Cut Lawn Care LLC for all of your lawn care needs:
- We’re honest. Sure, all lawn service companies say that they’re honest. Yet, we know that “word of mouth” referrals are our best advertisement so we believe that honesty is the best policy. We believe that we get back more in business, as well as in life, when we’re fair and honest with all of our customers. From the owner, Jeff, to all of our lawn care technicians, we believe that honesty in our customer relationships will only strengthen our company.
- We’re reliable. Have you ever been told that XYZ lawn service will be at your house on Tuesday at 9 a.m.? Then, Tuesday at 9 a.m. came and went, as well as the rest of the day, and XYZ lawn service never came to take care of your lawn. And they didn’t call to let you know that they won’t make it to your property at the appointed day and time. Instead, you needed to call them to see if they’ll be visiting on Tuesday—or on Wednesday. But they never returned your call. Hmm…we don’t want to be that type of lawn care service. When we say we’ll be at your property on Tuesday at 9 a.m., we’re there on Tuesday at 9 a.m. And if the weather prevents us from working on your property at the set time, we will work the rest of the week—even on the weekend—to make sure that we get to your home as we agreed upon. We won’t push your appointment until the following week when it’s not convenient for you. And we take the worry out of lawn care for you. You can depend on us to take care of your lawn without you having to do any lawn maintenance.
- We pay attention to detail. Before we leave for the day, we’ll go around your property and make sure that every lawn care job was done to perfection. We’ll check
- For crisp edge lines
- To make sure no grass clippings landed in your landscaped beds
- All hard surfaces to make sure that we blew away all grass clippings and debris
- All shrubbery and trees to make sure all were trimmed according to your specifications.
- We’re dependable. Even though dependability is similar to reliability, we believe that we need to earn your trust. One of the best ways to earn your trust comes from our dependability. We agree to do a perfect job the first time; we’ll be at your home when we said we would be; and you can contact us if you have any lawn maintenance problems pop up between appointments.
- We believe in relationship building. We strive to give you a wonderful customer service experience with us. We do our jobs right the first time. And we’re courteous and friendly if you come home while we’re still working on your property. Or if you need to leave before we’re finished, we’ll stay out of your way—we’ll even stop what we’re doing so you can get to where you’re going. We shut gates, blow out flower beds and other jobs that you’d equate for positive relationship building.
If you’re looking for a lawn care company that exhibits honesty, reliability, attention to detail, dependability and relationship building, then we at A Clean Cut Lawn Care LLC are the right company for all of your lawn care and landscape needs.