Do You Want an Easy Way to Get Rid of Your Leaves?
It’s that time of year again, the colorful leaves have left the trees and made their new home on your front lawn.
We can add beauty to your home and also allow your lawn to breath by removing the leaves. In addition, removing them will help prevent the addition of pests and diseases. It also allows your lawn to receive water, nutrients and a healthy flow of fresh air.
Whether you’re a Fayetteville, Arkansas DIY’er or a hands-off homeowner, we have a solution for you—curbside leaf pickup! We can either pick up your leaves along your curb for disposal or we can provide you with a full-service lawn clean up that includes leaf disposal.
Curbside Leaf Cleanup
We have a truck with a vacuum system to pick up the leaves that you leave within 10 ft. of your driveway or curb. The vacuum efficiently sucks up fallen leaves better than traditional raking and bagging. Plus, we properly dispose of your leaves so you don’t have to worry about taking them somewhere and paying a fee.
We offer other curbside leaf pickup services for
· DIY’er homeowners – You love to handle your own yard work, but you don’t know where to get rid of your leaves. We take the worry out of leaf disposal for you. Get your neighbors to pitch in for a multi-lot discount to get rid of leaves for the whole neighborhood.
· Landlords and property managers – Even though you have the ability to rake the leaves yourself, we can take the hassle out of leaf disposal for you.
· HOA’s – We offer three different options when you decide to hire us to remove your leaves from your community. See our website for more information.
Read more about our money-saving tips and FAQ’s to help you get the best return on your investment.
Full-Service Leaf Cleanup & Removal
Are you a dual income family—busy at work all week long and then hauling kids to practices and games over the weekend?
If you want to save time and keep your weekend free from lawn and landscape chores, hire us to clean leaves from your yard and landscape. We provide the following fall lawn and landscape services, including full leaf clean up:
· We’ll clean up your leaves and dispose of them for you, or
· We can mulch mow your leaves to give your lawn an extra boost of nitrogen
· We’ll blow leaves off your patios, walkways, driveways, and decks
· We pick up fallen branches and twigs
· We’ll fertilize your lawn and landscape
· We’ll plant annuals, such as asters, pansies, violas, chrysanthemums, ornamental cabbage and kale, and snapdragons for fall color in your beds, borders, and containers
· We’ll remove old mulch and replace it with a fresh installation
· We’ll plant bulbs for spring color. You can choose from crocus, daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, among others. We can mix and match the color palette according to your style and taste
· We’ll plant shrubs and trees in your Northwest Arkansas landscape.
Are you ready for your fall lawn and landscape maintenance work to be done? Do you need someone to pick up your leaves from your Cave Springs, Elm Springs, Farmington, Fayetteville, Prairie Grove or Springdale, AR property? Then call us today at 479-856-9800 or fill out our contact form.
Klingaman, Gerald, L and Janet B. Carson. “Timely Tips Series: Fall Bulbs,” Uni. of Ark.: Cooperative Extension.
Westwood Gardens Blog: The 7 Plants Your Garden (or Patio Pot) Needs for Fall.”